Application closing date Wednesday 4th March at 5pm
Salary Leadership scale L18 – L24
Directorate: People Services
Hours: Full time
Contract type: Permanent to start September 1st 2020
Location: Gayton Junior School
The Governing Board at Gayton Junior School are looking to appoint a Headteacher for September 2020.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an inspirational individual with proven leadership abilities.
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence in teaching and learning.
- Build on our culture where all individuals are encouraged to be the best that they can be.
- Help children enjoy their learning whilst raising their aspirations.
- Further develop the collaborative relationship with the neighbouring infant school.
We can offer:
- Caring, responsible and motivated children who are keen to learn.
- Dedicated, enthusiastic, hardworking staff and Governing Board.
- A thriving school, where a high value is placed on the care and well-being of every pupil.
We welcome visits and would encourage applicants to contact Mrs Juliet Hardisty, School Business Manager, to arrange a visit on either Thursday 27th or Friday 28th February. Please call 01332 760372 or email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Interview Dates: Wednesday 18th & Thursday 19th March
Our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children will be reflected throughout the recruitment process and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer.