We strive together in the Gayton family to provide a safe, happy learning environment, working above and beyond the expectations of the National Curriculum through the provision of a first class education with excellent teaching, opportunities and experiences, so that every child achieves his or her full potential.
We aim to:
- build self-confidence and provide a wide range of experiences designed to encourage children to make safe and healthy choices;
- to develop happy, inquisitive, enthusiastic learners who are not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them;
- develop socially adept and articulate children with an awareness of the world and a respect and tolerance for others;
- prepare children for the next stage in their lives with a range of high quality literacy, numeracy, computing and life skills.
- Gayton Junior School has a family ethos where everyone is welcome, encouraged and supported to be the very best they can be.
- It is open and friendly.
- Pupils are well rounded, enthusiastic learners.
- They have an enquiring, creative love of learning.
- They are polite and helpful.
- Staff nurture, support and inspire pupils.
- Everyone is valued equally.
A – ambition
S – success
P – politeness
I – inspiration
R – respect
E – enthusiasm
Be the best you can be!