We strive together in the Gayton family to provide a safe, happy learning environment, working above and beyond the expectations of the National Curriculum through the provision of a first class education with excellent teaching, opportunities and experiences, so that every child achieves his or her full potential.
We aim to:
- build self-confidence and provide a wide range of experiences designed to encourage children to make safe and healthy choices;
- to develop happy, inquisitive, enthusiastic learners who are not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them;
- develop socially adept and articulate children with an awareness of the world and a respect and tolerance for others;
- prepare children for the next stage in their lives with a range of high quality literacy, numeracy, computing and life skills.
- Gayton Junior School has a family ethos where everyone is welcome, encouraged and supported to be the very best they can be.
- It is open and friendly.
- Pupils are well rounded, enthusiastic learners.
- They have an enquiring, creative love of learning.
- They are polite and helpful.
- Staff nurture, support and inspire pupils.
- Everyone is valued equally.
A – ambition
S – success
P – politeness
I – inspiration
R – respect
E – enthusiasm
Be the best you can be!
Our approach to teaching British values and how we prepare our children for life in modern Britain.
Recently the government have asked all schools to share our approach with our school community. So please click on the link below for further information.