HOW DO I RAISE CONCERNS IF I NEED TO?
Talk to us – contact your child’s class teacher about your concerns initially. If you feel that you would like to speak to a senior member of staff, ask to arrange an appointment with the SENCo (Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator) Mrs Debbie Costema. Appointments can be arranged in person, by phone or by email.
WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION?
· Please speak to the class teacher in the first instance.
· Click here to view our SEND policy for general information relating to SEND.
· Further information is available from the SENCO (Mrs Debbie Costema firstname.lastname@example.org).
· The school has a complaints policy, which is available on the policy page of the school website.
· You might also wish to visit the following websites:
. Click here to view Derby City Council’s Local Offer, outlining services available for children and young people who have SEND. Our SENCo has been part of Derby Moor Trust, contributing to this offer.
. Click here to contact the Parent Partnership Service.