HOW DO I RAISE CONCERNS IF I NEED TO?
Talk to us – contact your child’s class teacher about your concerns initially. If you feel that you would like to speak to a senior member of staff, ask to arrange an appointment with the SENCo (Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator) Mrs Debbie Costema. Appointments can be arranged in person, by phone or by email.
WHO CAN I CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION?
· Please speak to the class teacher in the first instance.
· Click here to view our SEND policy for general information relating to SEND.
· Further information is available from the SENCO (Mrs Debbie Costema email@example.com).
· The school has a complaints policy, which is available on the policy page of the school website.
· You might also wish to visit the following websites:
. Click here to view Derby City Council’s Local Offer, outlining services available for children and young people who have SEND.
. Click here to contact the Parent Partnership Service.